Friday, June 27, 2008

More Engrish!

I don't care if I am the only person who finds this funny; I am posting more Engrish pics.
I should mention that a major part of the humor, for me, is what the creators of Engrish.com write as captions under these pics. I will include some in quotations.
Enjoy! (Or don't.....I don't care either way!)

Photobucket
"America's finger-lickin' good!"

Photobucket
"Breathe out....now shiver me timbers"

Photobucket
"The steaks here are like rubber..."

Photobucket
"...or maybe two."

Photobucket

Photobucket
Why does such a toy exist???

Photobucket
When "Baby on Board" is a warning for the safety of everyone but the baby.

Photobucket
ew.

Photobucket
My family can appreciate this one.

Photobucket
Mmmm....sooo meaty!

Photobucket
"If you grow it, they will come"

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hell never sounded so good.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Don't tempt me! Pise myself laughing.

Photobucket

Photobucket
British-Engrish?

Photobucket
Especially if you're allergic...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hey, I just wanted to brush my teeth.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rabbit?

Photobucket

Photobucket
(I added this one just because it says "dana")

Photobucket
They're always so clean!

Photobucket
i heart sweatshits

Photobucket

Photobucket
...in case you didn't catch that.

Photobucket
Can't I get the "White and Wealthy" version instead?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
not mine!

Photobucket
Can I get one for AB positive?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Don't worry, I alerted PETA.

1 comment:

Tim Anderson said...

Gotta have some of that Hot Man Dog!